From: R C Macaulay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 September 2008 11:55
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:International talk like a pirate day

Hey Remi,

LIke a cheap Carnival booth, these play acting pirates are amateur compared
to the pirate booths down the boardwalk a way .. ya gotta see the bunch
called the Fed , and the one directly across called the FDIC.   and don't
miss the AIG.. Ah heck .. ya can't miss 'em if you just going that
direction. Head toward the sound of the music.

Richard