* SEVEN PHASE PAPER *  History-Theory-Present application: #5

RE: //HADRON//Suisse

* * JAKE LEV-HARBACH/O'Sullivan * *

* * * The EARLY DAYS of DARK-ENERGY-SuperMembrane/HyperGravity Physics/AEthryc
Physics* * * ~THE OMNIVERSE~ * * * DARK-ENERGY/AEthyr
Physics=SuperMembrane/HyperGravity Physics= . . .. . . . .TRANSDIMENSIONAL
QUANTUM Energy Exchange Physics . . .* * * * This ULTIMATE PHYSICS of the
DARK-ENERGY OMNIVERSE= . . .. . . . is the NOW COSMOLOGY & the NOW
ATOMIC/PARTICLE MODALITY * * ** * * FROM DARK-ENERGY SuperSpace:  The post
BIRTH WHITE-HOLE FOUNTAIN creation process that is also known in error as THE
BIG BANG * * *    Subject: RE: ~*WW-II*~Deutsches-A-GravCraft~Deciphering der
MYSTERIOUS BellChamber-WENZESLAUS MINE DEUTSCHLAND-Sudatentland of WERNER VON
BRAUN & Co.Jake Harbach O'Sullivan~TRANSDIMENSIONAL/DarkEnergy/AETHYR PHYSICS *
* *SPECIAL NOTE: NASA Advanced Propulsion engineer DAVE ADAIR was extensively
mentoredby Werner Von Braun who worked on the WENZESLAUS ANTI-GRAV PROJECT~
***~DARK ENERGY TECH REALIZED//EN AETHROS(DarkEnergy)VERITAS/Aethyr Physics~***
~POINT-LEAD PROPULSION Concentrated & Projected Hyper-Grav Field Lobe, 'Carrot
& Stick,' PROPULSIVE MECHANISMS DECIPHERED//Our Reactor's EMF-SuperConductor
Ring Toroid Generator FIRST Kickstarts a SuperSpace/DarkEnergy Toroid
CROSS-SPECTUM in Parallel SuperSpace. The Reactor's Toroid SuperConductor-EM
mega-hi-density field & the Parallel-DarkEnergy-SuperSpace toroid function in
tandem in 'PIGGY-BACK' to OPEN UP THE PLASMA-BREACH GREY-HOLE/WORMHOLE. Thus is
created the SUBDARK-ENERGY bleed-through cross-spectrum SYPHON EFFECT.  Of late
I've noticed much fairly 'off-the-wall' speculation of exactly 'What is the
operational mechanism' of the MYSTERIOUS BELL CHAMBER of the WW-II era
Wenzeslaus 'Anti-Grav' machines that became known as 'Foo-fighters' etc. We've
heard that indeed this my be an ANTI-MATTER CHAMBER within a DAVID ADAIR TOROID
HIGH-EMF MAGNETIC 'BOTTLE' CHAMBER which is really a good guess but ONLY CLOSE
if this is a game of AMERICAN HORSE-SHOES; which it is NOT. THE BELL CHAMBER IS
SIMPLY the 'RECIEVING CHAMBER' at the eye-nexus point of a CONTROLLED,
artificially produced SUBSINGULARITY, super conductor EMF-GYROID/Toroid, SUPER
ENERGY-DENSITY RING array. ?!?!?!AND JUST WHAT IN 'BILLY-HELL' IS THAT?!?!?
What's been throwing us off to date is the SHEAR APPARENT SIMPLICITY of the
'Bell Chamber' which the Deutsch Scientists were utilizing. MOST NOTABLY it was
GETTING THE JOB DONE but THE CONTROL WAS FAIRLY HAP-HAZARD and QUITE CLUMSEY.
AND SPECIFICALLY AT HOVER/IDLE the craft is WOBBLY because that is the only
time that the craft is MOST FULLY WITHIN NORMAL SPACE TIME & NOT moving OUTSIDE
NORMAL SPACE-TIME. AND THUSLY AT RELATIVE HOVER-IDLE it needs some CONVENTIONAL
ELECTRIC HIGH-TORQUE internal JETTED NOZZEL PITCH & YAW FANS to stabilize it a
RELATIVE HOVER or if ITS SUPER HIGH EMF-RING REACTOR gets INADVERTANTLY
SHUT-DOWN thusly leaving it it NORMAL ATMOSPHERIC GLIDE MODE. And in that
shut-down NORMAL ATMOSHPHERE GLIDE-MODE it might indeed be handy to have a few
functionsl aero-foil glide flabs to aid in a convential prozaic glide-landing
AND NOT A CRASH. * * * VERY CRUDE & UNWIELDY TO CONTROL * * * IN POWERED FLIGHT
SIMPLY GIMBALING THE 'BELL CHAMBER with CHIMNEY WAVE GUIDE ASSEMBLY' as
swiveling unit provides ALL POWERED DIRECTIONAL AND ACCELERATION/DECELERATION
CONTROL. What threw-off the Germans was that they had produced a HYPER-GRAV
QUASI-DARK-ENERGY PLASMA bubble around their craft which rendered it NOT
COMPLETELY PRESENT IN THE HERE & NOW. Thusly as a weapons platform for WW-II
vinatage projectile weapons it SUCKED because a SUBDIMENSIONALLY DISPLACED
CRAFT is shooting bullets within IT'S OWN VIRTUAL SPACE and the ALLIED CRAFT
existed in separated NORMAL SPACE, and the thusly 'rounds' NEVER GOT FULLY INTO
TARGET SPACE. From the platform of the GRAV-LOBE HYPER-FIELD ENCAPSULATED 'Foo'
Craft they were merely USELESSLY FIRING 'FOO-BULLETS.' That was about as
effective as shooting spit-wads as it turned out. EVEN IF THEY HAD figured out
to try to 'shoot' solid bullets on the BACK-PULSE(field collapse pulse) of the
SUPER CONDUCTOR RING REACTOR (much as WW-I bi-planes guns were timed to fire '
between the prop blades) the lead bullets would still have encountered such
severe Hyper-grav spacial(space-time) distortion as to render them TOTALLY
INACCURATE AND INEFFECTUAL as any type of precision weapon. HOWEVER Particle
Beam Weapons can be configured as with a LASER's pulse rate to correspond to
the Reactor's Back-Pulse/Contra Pulse rate and this is QUITE DEVASTATING to say
the least. ONCE STARTED THE CRAFT HAS TAPPED/syphoned into LIMITLESS
DARK-ENERGY/SUPERSPACE dimensionl cross-bleed POWER, and thusly it's REACTOR
has then become A POWER RECIEVING INDUCTED SUPER-EMF-GENERATING PLANT. THUSLY
there is VIRTUALLY LIMITLESS POWER because ONCE THE PARALLEL DARKENERGY SPACE
TOROID has been CONFIGURED via 'cross spectrum field-viscosity' by our
PLASMA-BREACH RING REACTOR, and then the STATIONARY LAUNCH SITE BOOST CABLES
are DETACHED, then the reactor has thusly OPENED A BLEED THROUGH CONTROLLED
cross-spectrum high-energy-density SYPHON(wormhole) connecting our little Home
Universe SPACE TIME NORMAL SPACE Bubble INTO Parallel DarkEnergy Space which
then is become a virtually self sustaining flow, UNLESS MECHANICALLY
INTERRUPTED. IF the craft's MAIN OUTER RING FIELD RING ARRAY circuit were
interrupted, then the Craft would NOT BE ABLE TO KICK START ITSELF
-------------UNLESS-------------a HIGH YIELD CAPACITOR EMF-STORAGE ARRAY were
incorporated within the system. THE CAPACITOR ARRAY could also be utilized in
'braking-mode' by being FIRED IN REVERSE FIELD ORDER as an EMERGENCY SHUT DOWN
&/or with LESS REVERSE IMPUT AS A BRAKING SYSTEM so that the craft could slow
down and RE-ENTER SPACE TIME NORMAL SPACE from traveling within its own
PROTECTIVE HYPER GRAV FIELD POD within QUASI HYPER-SPEED DARKENERGY SUPER
SPACE.  *****DECIPHERING THE MYSTERIOUS 'BELL-CHAMBER'******* TODAY WE KNOW
that the MAIN-OUTER-RING TOROID-SUPER CONDUCTOR REACTOR has infact JUMP-STARTED
a TOROID in DIMENSIONALLY DISPLACED PARALLEL DARK ENERGY ADJACENT SPACE. Then
the BLEED THROUGH high-density-energy enters 'our' dimensional-spectrum through
the QUASI-GREYHOLE/WHITE HOLE CENTRE AXIAL EYE of the reactor. And at the
moment that the INITIAL EMF POWER CABLES that POWER-UP the OUTER REACTOR TOROID
RING have accomplished KICK-START of the ADJACENT/PARALLEL DarkEnergy Toroid;
then THAT DARK ENERGY TOROID IS INDEED DOING ALL OF THE WORK OF OPENING UP THE
PLASMA-BREACH MODULATED GREY HOLE SINGULARITY CROSS-SPECTRUM/DIMENSIONAL BLEED
THROUGH AT THE CENTRE OF THE REACTOR.*******AND THIS IS WHY we couldn't figure
out the PHYSICS OF THE INTER-RELATIONSHIP with the OUT KICK-START
SUPERCONDUCTOR RING ARRAY of the reactor to THE FUNCTION of the seemingly
MECHANICALLY INERT central PLASMA-BREACH EYE-NEXUS CROSS-DIMENSIONAL
SUBDARK-ENERGY RECIEVER--------------otherwise known as------THE MYSTERIOUS
'BELL-CHAMBER.'  ******THIS BLEED-THROUGH NEXUS-POINT IS WHAT THE BELL CHAMBER
IS CONFIGURED to CONTAIN/CHANNEL. AND NECESSARILY there must be a DISH CONVEX
FIELD 'BOTTOM' to the chamber to DEFLECT THE AXIAL BLEED-THROUGH HYPER-GRAV
SUB-DARK-ENERGY PLASMA FIELD one direction/UPWARD. BEYOND THIS; THE 'BELL
CHAMBER' must have a CONSTRICTABLE 'CHIMNEY/WAVE' GUIDE to CHANNEL THE
HYPER-GRAV FIELD DIRECTIONALLY RELATIVE TO THE 'CRAFT.' THE AXIAL
HYPER-GRAV-FIELD 'JET' & thusly 'POINTED' will extend out 'BEYOND' the Craft.
BUT relative to the controlled OUTER-EMF-GYROID/Toroid FIELD DRAG RATIO now
imposed via constricting EMF-FLOW of said OUTER SUPER-CONDUCTOR TOROID
GENERATING RING ARRAY, thusly the HYPER GRAV AXIAL FIELD SHAFT/JET WILL BE
DRAWN BACK DOWN-UPON ITSELF TO BECOME THE 'POINT-LEAD FIELD LOBE' CONFIGUATION.
SIMPLY PUT: OPENING THE GREY-HOLE PLASMA-BREACH EYE 'MORE' WILL TEND TO
CONCENTRATE THE AXIAL FIELD thusly 'STRENGTHENING/DRAWING
DOWN/HYPERCOMPRESSING' and therefore 'TIGHTENING & INTENSIFYING' the Hyper Grav
Lobe. Thus is ACCELERATION dynamically AMPLIFIED with the ACCOMPANYING
PHENOMENON of within that HYPER ACCELERATION HYPER GRAV FIELD the Craft tends
to be ENCAPSULATED 'WITHIN' the HYPER GRAV FIELD and thusly moving along as a
FUNCTIONAL MINI-POD UNIVERSE UNTO ITSELF which is then TOTALLY IMMUNE to
OUTSIDE INERTIAL FORCES and relative atmospheric/dimensional conditions. BUT IF
A CRAFT CAME TO STOP(especially with it's hyper-grav lobe reactor
'powered-down' AND THUSLY LOST MOST OF ITS BUBBLE FIELD PROTECTION it must be
engineered to withstand the outside environmental conditions whether
interstellar, planetary/atmospheric or otherwise. BUT BEING POWERED-DOWN
DEFENSELESS WITHING DARKENERGY SUPERSPACE its definitely GAME-OVER. . . . What
CONFUSED back engineering scientists & engineers about the INFAMOUS
'BELL-CHAMBER' was that the chamber was just MUCH TOO SIMPLE to decipher. TODAY
THE BELL DISH-BASE CHAMBER with it's CHIMNEY LIKE WAVE GUIDE is best
constructed with HEAVY ALLUMINUM ALLOY with a thick INNER SLEAVING OF GRAPHITE
IMPREGNATED SILICON HYPDRIDE SUPER-CERAMIC. This looks like a SOME WHAT SIMPLE
LITTLE POT BELLIED STOVE which belies the fact THAT IT IS IT'S
------------'POSITION AT THE PARALLEL EYE BREACH POINT OF THE OUTER SUPER
CONDUCTOR EMF-RING ARRAY'---------------------that is the MOST significant
aspect of the CONFIGURATION of the 'BELL CHAMBER-WAVE GUIDE' ASSEMBLY. THE
ENTIRE BELL CHAMBER must be mounted in a GIMBAL-FRAME WORK to DIRECT/POINT THE
AXIAL HYPER-GRAV SUBDARK-ENERGY PLASMA FIELD bleeding in through the EYE-NEXUS
POINT LOBE RELATIVE to the Crafts desired direction of travel. BUT REGARDLESS
THE BELL-CHAMBER'S TILT &/or SWIVEL(pitch vs yaw), the PLASMA BLEED THROUGH
CENTRE EYE-NEXUS ingressing syphon POINT must remain CONSTANT as the PERFECT
PIVOT POINT of said GIMBALED BELL CHAMBER. IN SHORT: The BELL CHAMBER with TOP
CHIMNEYlike-WAVE GUIDE is simply the 'RECEIVER' of the INGRESSING
SUPERSPACE/SUBDARK-ENERGY bleed-through plasma AND ACTS AS A WAVE DIRECTING
CHUTE-GUIDE TO DIRECTIONALLY DIRECT THE RESULTING HYPER-GRAV PLASMA AXIAL LOBE
FIELD. IN REACTOR INITIATING START-UP PHASE: THE powered-up OUTER SUPER
CONDUCTOR RING ARRAY KICK-STARTS the DARK ENERGY PARALLEL SPACE TOROID
MAELSTROM which is what DOES ALL OF THE WORK of opening-up the GREY-HOLE
INCIPIENT PLASMA-BREACH, EYE-NEXUS BLEED THROUGH, CROSS-SPECTRUM/CROSS
DIMENSIONAL syphoning PORTAL. *****CONFUSION: Misunderstanding of the BELL
CHAMBER'S FUNCTION stemmed from NOT UNDERSTANDING THE PHYSICS OF high
energy-density DARKENERGY PARALLEL SPACE as being PARENT SPACE to out
SPACE-TIME NORMAL low energy density BUBBLE UNIVERSE. THE NORMAL INTERFLOW
MECHANISM of the INTRA-COSMIC ENERGY FLUID-FLOW DYNAMIC has heretofore NOT been
recognized as BEING A PERVASIVE SINGULARITY INGRESS/EGRESS energy transfer
SYSTEM from within our 'Bubble' back out to SUPER SPACE VIA SINGULARITYS and
visa versa. Up until now we have NOT understood the FINITE LOW ENERGY-DENSITY
BUBBLE configuration of our Universe and PARENT DARK-ENERY PARALLEL/Adjacent
SUPERSPACE'S dynamich 'SYMBIOTIC-energy interflow' relationship to our little
'Bubble.' We have seen our universe as a fairly STATIC UNKNOWN-UNKNOWABLE and
just now are extending our understanding to the OTHER ENERGY SPEED DENSITIES of
the OTHER SPECTRUM-DIMENSIONAL planes that are AN INTRINSICALLY INERCONNECTED
'SYMBIOTIC' Yin/Yang process. AND ALSO HERETOFORE our engineers and scientist
COULD NOT feature that we could build such a VIRTUALLY & UTTERLY SIMPLISTICALLY
CONFIGURED high energy super-conductor CROSS DIMENSIONAL PARALLEL DARK-ENERGY
TOROID creating ring-reactor and thusly BUILD A CONTROLLABLE
GRAYHOLE/subWhiteHole singularity to TAP/syphon THE AWESOME POTENTIAL of PARENT
DARK-ENERGY SUPERSPACE. IN SHORT: Until we got a handle on the above we could
NOT see the FOREST FOR THE TREES. THE ANCIENT TAO TE CHING sage LAO TSU spoke
of a process in that the TANGIBLE KNOWABLE UNIVERSE came into existence from
the UBIQITOUSLY PERVASIVE SUPERCOSMIC 'DARK-VOID.' It seems that the 'sage' of
the TAO TE CHING was more PHYSICIST that we ever gave him credit for. He tended
to be saying that the DARK-VOID ------'drew'------CREATION into being by virtue
of the INFINITE POSSIBILITIES of the EMPTINESS. To me this seems to infer that
the SUPERGRAVITY of PARENT-VOID-DARKENERGY/SUPERSPACE quite literally &
INEXORABLY DRAWS from 'nothing' ALL MATERIAL/LIGHT/INTERTIA 'Creation.' * * *
NOTE:  BOSE-EINSTEIN SUPER CONDUCTOR for the TESLA/INDUCTIONPLASMA-BREACH RING
ARRAY & THE MAIN-BAGEL SUPER-CONDUCTOR CORE-RINGWITHIN THE ARRAY NOW OBVIATE
THE NEED FOR CUMBERSOME CRYOGENIC SLEEVINGFOR OUR BAGEL RING REACTOR: aka
DARK-ENERGY BLEED THROUGH FLOW/HYPER GRAVITY LOBE/LIMITLESSLY SELF SUSTAINING,
"Incipient Plasma Breach/Quasi controlled Gray-Hole, subsingulariy,
CROSSSPECTRUM/CROSS DIMENSIONAL, (throated/controlled/restrained
quasi-DarkEnergy) HYPER-GRAVITY AXIAL FIELD LOBE PROPULSIVE, (and limitlessly
EM-GENERATIVE) CROSS-DIMENSIONAL field VISCOSITY(DarkEnergy Toroid kick-start &
then)------>/FIELD DRAG induction pulse/counter-pulse REACTOR. . . . ! ! ! WHAT
A MOUTHFUL ! ! !~:-) Ciao,  Jake Lev-Harbach O'Sullivan