Hi,
[snip]
>Lets see - at an ending velocity of 1000 km/sec and the particle itself is of
>a geometry below the Forster radius of 10 nm, then the trasition time on
>impact from the BEC state to a very energetic intermediate quark-soup phase
>... well it is way sub-picosecond and that should make it all interesting, no?
[snip]
At 1000 km/sec each proton of your nano-particle will have an energy of 5220 eV.
I doubt this will be anywhere near enough to create quark-soup (i.e. to break
the gluon bonds between quarks). If it were, then "atom smashers" wouldn't need
to be huge underground devices, but could reside on a laboratory work bench.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>