You are right, he is not invested in real estate. The actual problem is in the companies that own the mortgages like Bear Stearns, a big part of which he owns. He is right, some intervention is necessary. The issue is who will benefit most from the intervention. The press makes it sound like we all will be in deep trouble if the present bailout bill does not pass. The present bill helps the financial industry directly. It does not help us ordinary people, except to prevent a worse situation. A better bill would help us directly as well, but the information controllers have made this impossible by generating panic. Why after the spin and lies that gave us Iraq would anyone believe anything the general media says?

Ed