I posted

>Hum, I assume from the tone of your message that you don't think their air
>turbine will work. Their plan is to have it independently verified. I'd like
>to see it heat water.

and Robin van Spaandonk replies

>I would be happy with accurate frequency x torque measurements combined >with temperature, pressure and volume measurements of in and out flowing <air. I would also like to know if the humidity of the air passing through it >makes a difference.

You're asking for way more than me. If my friend can help, my plan is to see and test the machine. It's in Las Vegas, so the humidity is low. I'd like to place a piece of X Ray film in close proximity to the machine. It would be factory sealed so if when developed, if it is fogged, then Frank Germano 's observations about X Ray emissions from the Respine are correct. I'm wondering about imaging, perhaps I might be able to find an X Ray camera. I'm assuming that the area emitting the X Rays will be triangular.

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---