I volunteer for ACORN near election times to help run such voter
registration desks.  No, we go out of our way to fill out registration
papers for EVERYONE who asks to.  If they can't provide proper
documentation to us, we send it in, with a note saying, could not
verify, may not be legal voter.

Which, if you'd dig your head out of your ass where its firmly
entrenched, and read the actual news reports, is WHAT HAPPENED with
this whole ACORN supposed scam.  They fowarded every single app
recieved (which they are legally REQUIRED to do, it is not ACORN's job
to determine validity, or any other get out the vote operation) and
sent a big stack with a note saying, double check these ones, we
believe they might be invalid.

Ohh yes, horrible horrible ACORN.