Hi
On a German site I found this but in the movie he speaks English
http://www.exopolitik.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=161&Itemid=54

Regarding Paul Hellyer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer

He affirms the claims of Wilbert B. Smith that the UFO's can alter
the strength of materials.

I have an idea of how this is made and I think this physical aspect is
relevant for discussion on this list.

As you can see here there is an "inconsistency" i the theory of elasticity
Jozsef Garai, Alexandre Laugier: Inconsistencies in the current
thermodynamic description of elastic solids
http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0508107
It basically says that energy can be lost or won based on in what order
compression and temperature changes takes place.

As far as I can see this is not a problem at all. It is a well known
phenomena. When energy is lost there is metal fatigue. When energy is won
there is metal hardening. If you check the scientific treatment of metal
fatigue and metal hardening they are both empirical lacking theoretical
basis.

So, can anyone follow up on this?

David

--