On Nov. 2, I wrote here to Michael Julian: "All you need do is send me (offlist) your contact information. I'll use that to confirm your identity and I'll agree to keep your contact information private."

On Nov. 3, Michael Julian responded: "I work at a large investment bank but company policy dictates that we don't bring this up in our personal affairs....I work at an investment bank with an American wife (I get nationality soon) and I go back and forth between US and Europe."

Michael Julian provided no contact information or any other identifying information to me.

Steve