Sorry, this is the video I was talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCXZF3NiPIk&feature=related

watch especially after time index 8:19.

Harry

--- Begin Message ---

It might be similiar to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCUg4Kx_CjY&feature=related

There are other videos showing the vibration of water, but this

one is special . Since it is a small drop of water it is contained by its own surface tension

rather than by the sides of a dish.

It is very intriguing ....especially at 8min and 19sec.

Harry