>From Stephen A. Lawrence

>> It's on the BLP web site and it's hitting Google News, so I would
>> imagine it will be popping up everywhere soon.
>>
>> http://www.blacklightpower.com/Press%20Releases/BlackLightProcessFarmersPressReleaseFINAL010609.html
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/6vxgl6
>>
>> At first glance the 2nd company seems just as obscure as the first
>> one.
>
> I'm curious if anyone's seen anything indicating how much these licenses
> cost.
>
> That information would probably be proprietary, but if not it would
> interesting to know.

Of course, P. Zimmerman has weighed in over at
http://forum.hydrino.org with the following predictably negative
comments:

***********************
"Not only cannot either "Estacado" (whatever it actually is) or
Farmers' make use of this license; we actually do not know whether
they have paid BlackLight for the license or whether they got the
license free from BLP as part of the program to make it appear that
Mills is on the verge of commercial breakthroughs. BlackLight may
simply get a royalty on KWH generated, if and when in the sweet bye
and bye."

But in the financially pressed present, they get to send out press releases."

I hope we can get some clarification on the matter in the near future.

Mr. Carrell, have you heard anything that might shed more light on the matter?

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks