Vortexians;

Amy Klobuchar is our, Minnesota Junior, soon to be Senior Senator. She's on a committee dealing with the environment. Phil is a friend of her dad's.

On the off chance that the President-elect asks for my wish list, I'm soliciting contributions. BLP's recended patent is on it, ditto for the patents sequestered under National Security. I'm going to suggest prizes for working F E machines.

Dear Senator Klobuchar;

Phil Ratte and I were discussing things the other day. I mentioned my letter about stopping the suppression of clean energy technology, and your response.

He would like to retrofit the existing vehicle fleet to vaporize the fuel, incorporate water vapor, and utilize a plasma spark plug. We believe that we could cut the amount of use fuel by 75% or more percent. If we did that however, we would be in violation of various federal clean air regulations.

He continued by pointing out that the percentage of oxygen in the atmosphere is decreasing. It has gone from 22% to 19% over the last few years. When the percentage falls into the single digits, people will begin to die.

Phil and I question anthropogenic climate change, but the percentage of oxygen matter is beyond dispute. Again, I want to thank you for your previous response, however I'm still waiting for a phone call from the President-elect telling me that his administration is going to address the aforementioned suppression issue, and that he wants to read my wish list. 612 287 5411.

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---