Yur welcome Jack,
There are some strange folks inhabiting the algae field now. A few serious researchers and firms.... but mostly wanna bees wanting money and hoping Obama will come thru. Joined the National Algae Ass'n at 600 bucks a pop.. learned they are a wanna be out of Woodlands.Texas. We believe there is a market for industrial algae production equipment. We are focused on building a gas/ liquids feeder mixer/ separator using our submersible vacuum induction unit that mounts internally in a 3 stage liquids/solids cyclone separator all of which can be installed submerged in a basin. The theme being that high differential pressures across the cyclone by vacuum induction in lieu of higher horsepower pump loads.
Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the links.

Jack Smith