Hmmm, ok excuse me but I have not looked at your work before despite being
aware of it.

My own research is into the aether (or void as Frank Wilczek calls his model
of much the same spatial substance) has lead me to recognize that by moving
the aether and disturbing it sufficiently causes it to break away and
disconnect to some desgree from the surrounding space and correctly
engineered cause several useful effects such as sheilding various fields
including gravity, carrying matter especially electrons caught up in such
conditions great distances (some experimenters have found special low
voltage even mv DC circuits to create arcs in air) and projecting
electromagnetic fields extraorginary distances without dimimished strength.
(Radiat Energy anyone?)

It seems that we may have discovered much the same spatial mechanism
(exceeding elastic/fluidic properties of the vacuum) behind these common and
not so common events.

I also would note that Leonard Flotte's theory (
http://keelynet.com/gravity/deckcorr.htm) also seems similar.

Do you have any thoughts or am I misrepresenting your concept? You say
"Photons are formed when bits of the local field break away" but would you
envisioning that a bit of the fabric of space may break away when the photon
does?

John Berry