I was very pleased with that broadcast.

It has not produced a gigantic effect on the traffic at LENR-CANR.org. After the broadcast last night, people downloaded 686 papers. That is much more than normal for a Sunday night, but not a huge number. That is about how many they download in 24 hours on a weekday.

This morning traffic is running somewhat heavier than normal: 40 to 50 downloads an hour instead of 20 to 30. There was much more traffic a few weeks ago when many articles about the 20th anniversary mentioned LENR-CANR.org.

I am sure this broadcast will have both short term and long term benefits for the field. But it has not triggered immediate, massive, widespread interest in the field as far as I can tell. I did not expect it would.