OrionWorks wrote:
> >From Harry Veeder
>

>> Suppose a loaded palladium rod was bent.
>> Would the region of the rod in compression
>> yield more LENRs?
>>
>> Harry
>>

> A follow-up.
>
> What if the loaded palladium rod was subjected to ultra-sound
> frequencies. Could certain frequencies resulting in enhanced kinetic
> interaction (and compression) lead to enhanced fusion reactions?
>
> It would seem that such speculation would seem to lead squarely into
> the realms of sonofusion and Taleyarkhan's work.

Hi,
I think that that is definitely worth a try, and looks promising. To
combine sonofusion with "classical" electrolytic fusion. If I were doing
cold fusion research, that's exactly what I'll be doing now. And not
only with ultrasounds, but with electromagnetic fields, magnets, lasers,
pulsed lasers, etc.
That is, to setup a classic cold fusion electrolytic experiment, and try
to induce fusion by various "external" or "supplemental" methods.