I very much enjoyed the O J Simpson and Al Frankenstein piece. I'm going to forward it to the webmaster of Minnesota Democrats Exposed. Thanks for the laugh.

OrionWorks wrote:

From: Jed
from Jones
"Good! If you could lose the one by Peter Handel I would appreciate it.
That guy irks me to no end. He and Nate Hoffman are the two most annoying

I think you should at least nominate the later two luminous
d-heads for inclusion in one of my favorite online parodies:
Dickipedia

http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Main_Page

... and say, what Bob whatshisname ... you know, the prototypical dick?

An amusing parody on Wikipedia. I had not heard of'em till now. I see
they are equal opportunists. There are entries for both Ann Coulter
and Al Franken.

Leprechauns????

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---