Rick Monteverde wrote:
> Nice shot on the messenger, well done!
>
> (got anything on his message? )

The page in question was actually directed at his message, not the
messenger, despite the title.  There was no ad hominem involved at all.

Anyone unclear on this should go read the page to which Nick posted the
link, which directly addresses Miskolczi's arguments regarding global
warming.  Nothing at all that I saw on that page attacked Mizkolczi, the
man.