First I answered quite a few questions about the 60 hz resonances I have
procurred to the moderator of tesla pupman list, but when another poster asked
a question it was refused as off topic. I also have now come to a point of
application concerning interphasal resonances as I have promoted through my
teslafy yahoo group. This will be a consideration of the resonant ferrite
heating phenomenon and how it should be shown as a conversion of time into
energy. A you tube video is planned, but now I must remove the table apparatus
shown below for that newest demo of 3 phase 465 hz from car alternator to show
time distortion effect.

Off topic Reply
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 9:52 AM
From:
"Harvey Norris" <harv...@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
wavetu...@gmail.com
I wish I could understand what
> the heck you are
> doing! Seems interesting. Are you saying you can transmit
> power better than
> a direct connection?
No, I merely noted that MORE power could be transmitted through the air then
when the same load is attached to the delivery wires, but this happens at a
cost of delivery efficiency. In the following jpeg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/3338764080/
On the left primary side 60 volts inputs inputs 332 ma for an apparent power
input of 19.92 watts. The wire resistance on both primary and secondary being
140 ohms, the I^2R losses on the primary will be 15.43 watts. If the primary
configured as a series resonance were to have its theoretical Q factor
determined by X(L)/R realized, both the apparent power input and the resistive
wattage would be identical, but this seldom ever occurs so we note the "acting"
Q factor that the real components can deliver. One must realize of course that
since the primary and secondaries are in mutual induction, and that the
secondaries currents producing an opposing magnetic field 90 degrees out of
phase with the primaries magnetic field; this of course influences the X(L)
quantity of the primary which in the tuning of the primary, equal inductive and
capacitive reactive currents are sought. Thus the primary tuned in isolation
uses a different C value of identical
reactance then in the situation when an identical secondary is brought into the
primary  magnetic fields vicinity.
     Technically the primaries X(L) value changes with the presence of the
secondary coil as a short in which feeble currents ensue on the secondary by
lenz law which in turn slightly decreases the primaries X(L) value. Now when
the secondary is given its estimated C value across the former short as a loop
of induced currents, the secondaries currents in the loop increase by its Q
factor, which in turn further decreases the primaries acting X(L) value. Even
further then this when the nite lite bulb is placed across the secondary LC
induced current loop this then diverts a portion of current from that loop
which in turn now increases the primaries X(L) value. We see here that after
this is done whereby 26 ma is obtained across the secondaries LC currents
reducing them to 84.5 ma, which is one quarter of the primary amperage input.
Thus on the secondary end we have .98 watt I^2R wire losses and the wattage
across the bulb would be determined by its acting
resistance where 79 volts  enabling .026 A would be 3038 ohms, and a mere 2.05
watts is expended on the bulb. So we have an apparent 15 watts in and only 3
watts out, not very efficient. It should also be realized that even though the
coils have equal amounts of windings, that the voltage rise appearing as an
input voltage across a load from the secondary will only take place when the
ratio of load resistance vs secondary 140 ohms internal resistance is high as
in this example. If a lower filament resistance bulb were chosen as the load,
that load would no longer derive more power through the air then if directly
connected to the primaries input voltage delivery lines. Thus this is a
somewhat unique example when this can occur, but as noted with a great loss of
efficiency. Perhaps if a matching 140 ohm secondary load were chosen the
efficiency of delivery might improve... At 60 volts direct line input the bulb
should conduct 3/4 the former currents and
only consume 1.18 watts. But we can get 2.05 watts through the air at a ~ 15
primary  watt input.
    By initially tuning the coils for magnetic opposition as two inversely
phased series resonances, both of the X(L) changes on each side can be used to
tune to, and then later that C value used as the estimated needed secondary
capacity. In that case the magnetic fields are 180 out of phase, and we further
assume that when one side of the circuit is disconnected as a secondary shorted
LC loop, that its responding magnetic fields are then 90 degrees out of phase
by lenz law. Hope this explains somewhat the turns ratio paradox, and how the
voltage to an air core secondary load is determined by load resistance vs
supply internal resistance.
HDN

Your request to the Tesla mailing list

    Posting of your message titled "RE: [TCML] 60 Hz Binary Resonant
Primary Design"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"Your message was deemed inappropriate by the moderator.

Hi Harvey,

It's time to bring your posts to the topic of Tesla coils.  Resonance
alone is not on-topic.  I believe that you're fundamentally mistaken
in looking for standing waves in wound coils.  Wire length has no
value in Tesla coil secondary analysis, and it's probably leading you
to all kinds of incorrect conclusions regarding your coils.  But
regardless, I see nothing in your recent posts applicable to Tesla
coils.

Regards, Gary Lau TCML co-moderator"

Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/