I didn't say it wouldnt work.  I know it would work.  But, heat gets
dissapated into the atmosphere, yes? In terms of existing wells, its
capping places that are already spilling heat into the atmosphere.
Now, if we make a bunch of new ones....  are we adding too much extra
heat?  of course, we spill heat into the atmosphere with nukes and
with burning plants as well, so it may be a very small net difference,
and with less gases that hold in heat, the point may be moot.  But im
just worried that no one involved has thought of it and done the math
to see.