> I don't believe my reluctance is hard to explain, I simply don't expect to
> find most here very open minded. (and indeed my experience of people in
> general including scientists is that their beliefs are not changed by logic
> or evidence sometimes up to and even beyond something becoming puclical
> knowledge)

I have written my best paper. "The control of the Natural Forces".? It will be
published by Infinite Energy this Septerber.
There is a 15% change that it will change the basis of physial laws and lead to
new methods of propulsion and
energy.? Some of the facts stated in the paper were picked up right here off of
this list.

It must happen

Frank Znidarsic