Michel, I understand that power measurements are not made while the superwave is on. The superwave is only used to load the cathode and start the reaction. Production of over 30 watts while applying less than 1 watt is so unambiguous that the ability to produce excess power is clearly proven. The issue is no longer whether excess power is produced. This has been done too many times to be doubted. The issue now is what causes it and how can the conditions be created.

Ed