See:

http://www.suppressedscience.net/voodooscience.html

Author's note:

"The following is a review of Robert L. Park's Voodoo Science: The Road from Foolishness to Fraud that I wrote for Amazon.com. It was rejected because of its 'inappropriate content'. I challenged Amazon to explain to me exactly what parts were 'inappropriate', but I only received a general response saying that my comments were 'spiteful' and directed against the author itself, not the book. By the very same standard, Amazon should then not be selling Mr. Park's book, because it is full of spite and ad-hominem attacks."