----- Original Message -----
From: Horace Heffner <hheff...@mtaonline.net>
Date: Monday, August 3, 2009 4:48 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Marinov BB motor test problems

> On Aug 3, 2009, at 11:35 AM, Harry Veeder wrote:
>
> > Great!
> >
> > now you should see if you are getting more (or less) power out than
> > you put in to make the motor spin.
> >
> > harry
>
> Actually, that sounds like a better project for you! 8^)

I lack your equipment and practical knowledge.

> It can't be even close, as far as mechanical energy.  The input is
> almost all going to heat.

> Marinov's force derived free energy
> should
> all show up in the form of torque, i.e. mechanical energy.  I see
> no
> reason whatsoever to expect excess energy, or even to have to draw
> on
> Marinov's longitudinal force to explain the operation of the motor.

I am unfamiliar with Marinov's force. Even if magnetic hyestersis is the
best explanation for the increased rotation why does the coil heat up?

If the system were generating electricity and adding it to the supplied
current this would cause the coil to heat up.

> The magnetic hysteresis explanation looks far more credible, and
> definitely more conventional to me.
>
> I have far better designs to test for non-conservative forces, if I
>
> can ever get around to implementing them.

Harry