A thruster can be used to drive the armature of a generator. Suppose a thruster can only withstand 10 g's, or about 9 m/s^2 acceleration. Given velocity v, and radius r, we have acceleration a:

   a = v^2/r

and:

   v = (a * r)^0.5

and power  P is given by:

   P = f * distance/time = f * v = f * (a * r)^0.5

For a specific thruster we have f and a as given, so power is limited only by the length of the radius at which the power is applied. If we have an arm radius of 10 m, and f = 8000 kgf, and a = 10 g, we have:

   P = (8000 kgf) * ((10 g) * (10 m))^-2 = 2.46 MW

With 10 arms per level, and 10 levels per armature that is 246 MW per armature. If thrust can be bumped up to 80,000 kgf per thruster, then the power output per armature is bumped up to 2.46 GW. Alternatively, the g force and radius can be made larger. A significant unknown here is the power required to drive the pendula, but given they are driven in mechanical resonance, the power requirement should be small.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/