*Morphed*

On 9-10-09: Discovered a here-to-fore not-known 'violent' allergic reaction to
shell-fish of which I was incredulously clueless.  I'm a creature of the Rio
Grande corridor from El Paso del Norte-Canutillo-Anthony-Mesilla-Alamogordo-Las
Cruces-'T'-or-'C'-Socorro-Belin-(delete Albuquerque)up through Santa Fe & Taos.
 Not much serious shell fish in those parts and never in my lifetime was I
inclined to so much as order steak & lobster.  Bottom line:  In 24 hrs. I once
again, as in many mortality-episodes of an adventurously eventful & quirky
'Gumpianesque' life-time, got to surf the frontiers of eternity.  This is a
poor-man's psychedelic experience.  And its also highly conducive to at least a
minor epipany-metamorphosis attitude adjustment.

In short, playing jai-lai with the 'Dark-Doorman/psychopompos' tends to 'jerk
the slack out've yer chain.'  Thoughts become more lucid, at least for a bit.
Methinks that the 'Phoenix' is most symbolic of mankind's evolutionary journey,
and this is cause for much hope. . .  Cheers & Regards, Jack Candelaria
O'Suileabhain

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/products/photo-gallery-edit.aspx