Gyro-Centrifugal Generators:  Using a flattened out 'gyro-dish' design for
generators using permanent magnets on the inner rotating fly-wheel outer
rim-gyro rotor within a housing of fixed coil windings would give a smooth
constant non-commutated/non-dioded DC power flow.  This is boosted output
efficiency.

Employing a centrifical clutch with a 'coasting-phase' like any bicycle back
wheel (or auomatic transmission for that matter) to the generator would
maintain much lost energy when engine rpm's decrease at stops etc.  And not
losing said centrifical generating momentum would also enhance that
passive-phase hydrolysis output potential of such a system.  This is also
boosted efficiency with far less mechanical drag.

Positioning such an unit compartmented under the fusilage-belly of the vehicle
for easy access out of the engine compartment would probably be advantageous to
the wider circumference & flatter generator gyro-centrific design. And again;
'not' OU but likely very much more efficient with a higher auxillary potential
for extra electrical functions being available but without a boosted (much)
overall drag coefficient. -JO-