-best edit-

*Premise: The 'prime-energy-dimensional-density estate is MIND:'  And this
MIND/first-energy-plateau renders the ALL and every manifestation of the
physics that we can detect 'and' the laws of physics that we cannot as yet
perceive.  And as such this STEM+IC/MIND-FirstEnergy is  the defacto
'Holographic Projector' of All-Energy/Everything.  Then also as that Prime
Energy Plateau as being the First-Estate of Energy, then  all subsequent
spectrum gradients radiating-develope-progress-evolve outward/beyondward from
the Centre-Point of 'First-Mind.'  Even though we say 'first' as in 'first in
time,' this is probably misleading in that 'time' is non-componential-fiction
relative to the better said physical location of 'central nexial/axial region'
of STEM+IC/FirstMind/MIND.

INFORMATION-COMPUTATION:  IC would then provide the intial & ubiqitously
interconnected/permeating 'Push/PrimeMomentum' of every other omni-dimensional
energy construct.  In short STEM+IC/FirstMind-IC is the 'source' of everything.

This indicates that FirstMindIC/STEM+IC isthe  profound physical-actual energy
attachment and prime-motive influence of the 'entirety.'  This is 'not' a
metaphysical exegesis.  'Metaphysics'  as a term means that 'we can barely
detect that 'something' is going on, but we are yet a long way off from having
good understanding.'  The best point here is that we are a 'greater/much larger
awareness' than our bio-empirical senses are usually-currently able to process
&/or articulate.  But we grow inexorably which is heartening.  And the
bioplanetary chapter of this 'growth-process' is one hell of a ride methinks.
To the paranoid it's hell; but to ambitious & hungry & inspiratorially-eager
it's the ambrosia of agony-ecstacy; painfully exquisite, terrible & brilliant
and the very 'breath of life.'

* * *A STEM+IC/Premise:  All Space Time Energy Mass plus
Information-Computation is  the very formative-projection of MIND as the
First-estate/level/PrimeMotiveEnergy level of the infinite gradient energy
spectrum of the known Univere and also of the  not-quite-known Aexoverse.  (The
Bubble-Universe infini-myriad array likely has us as one of many low-density
universe-bubbles within a more dynamic & dense super-energy 'space').

It would follow that 'Time' is merely the perceived-difference/friction between
the proximally-contacting of differing &/or opposing speeds&densities of
adjacent energy levels. These adjacent currents & mass gradients are all staged
upon an energy-whole-cloth of ultimately sourced & connected to the Origins
Prime-Energy Spectrum Region of First-Mind.

"Time" is a notion & perception of proximal energy-phenomenonal relative
speed-density, and as such is but a local-regional & tempory perceptual
'allusion.'  Outside our low-density bubble-universe "Time does not Exist"
because 'time' is merely a low-density relative 'difference guage & marker' of
temporary usefulness within the bubble.  And linear-'time's' very existence has
much to do from how the 'relative/contrasting motions within our bubble
universe' merely appear to our limited empirical vantage point, stuck here for
the moment upon our planet we are a one-speed-puppy with not a very good
overall viewpoint.

And so this linear-'Time' allusion depends completely on our 'postion' and lack
of sensory/empirical/awareness skills/tools that we use to determine/decide
upon how to interpret the 'data' that at present only 'seem' that we
'know/understand.'  This is what we call 'knowledge' and is much more
temporary-&-tenuous than we care to admit; and which is our only deficient
tool/'rule' to determine just where we 'stand' at the moment within our lesser
abilities to directly perceive a larger schema.

*STEM+IC:  All subsequent gestalts-centres of IC-Information-Computational
aware-ness would perforce also have ubiquitous transdimensional
energy-connection access to Every Coodernate within our Space-Time Bubble
universe and as well to every energy coodinate within the aexo-infinitude
beyond.  Conservation of Energy alludes even stronger that we as
gestalt-connectedness of First-Mind-IC have virtually infinite potential to
project holographic-formative impress upon all aspects of STEM+IC within the
power of the centre of our minds which are mini-models of the greater STEM+IC
whole.  The 'Mind' is potential the very-real 'Time-Machine' including
physical-temporal displacement as well as perceptual cross-time direct
awareness-travel.  Remote Viewing emerging science begins to point us to this
reality as the Prime-Postulate that will open us to the horizon of STEM+IC
physics that is defusing the light of dawn to us as we speak.

And thus rightly did Albert Einstein state; "The Imagination is more important
than Knowledge."  And I might add; that the 'Imagination=First Mind/Prime
Mind-IC projective-creative holographic is our source-origin-connection that
will avail to us the accessing of abilities to virtually 'create' knowledge.
And thusly we are motive-agents of 'real' ongoing creative-expansion-evolution
within the Universe/Aexoverse fluid dynamic systemic infinity-unity.

In this light the very 'nature' of 'Empirical-Analysis' needs massive revisions
that were begun with Werner Heisenburg's Uncertainty & Schrodinger's Cat &
Spooky Action at a Distance apparent-but-real paradox's.  The Japanese use
paradoxical-Koans as mental exercises to expand their thought processes as also
the Tao Te Ching is designed to do.  Maybe the 'East' has the jump on us here.

This starts to sound like 'religion;' but this is First-Physics/Ultimate
Physics.

Aside:  'Time' conjecture has become a 'Gordion Knot' grounding shunt for much
MIND-gestalt creative energy in physics these days.  'Time' is a convenient
'transitory-perceptual-symptom'  & temporary, & as such is a quasi-empirical
relative tool.

The 'Time' phenomenon is merely the 'optical illusion' of the relative
frictions between relative speed-densities of proximal energy & it's
mass-constructs.  This merely is a  functional quasi-perceptual-device of our
bio-planetary existential-awareness's development.

But the physics significance of 'Time' is merely transitory & local and only
'true' for as long as we simply 'believe' that it is true and not for a
split-intant longer. And thusly we could not possibly discern the motivational
imperative and quasi-physical functions of 'neighbor' beings that are not
functioning within a linear-time matrix/framework of physics.

An allegory of 'time's allusion' is that for instance; sometimes when we're
stopped at the traffic 'light' in a centre lane over towards the right; and
then the adjacent line of cars along side of us whose line can move forward
because up ahead they are turning 'right' on 'red' causes their forward motion
out of the corner of our eye to give us, 'even the physical inertial sensation'
for a confusing paradoxical-sensate instant, that we are somehow standing still
and 'moving backwards' at the same time.  Thus is 'Time' as a mere 'sensate
quasi-empirical holographic 'illusion.'  In short 'Time' only exists for the
gestalt-moment; because we as gestalt/aware-extensions of the First-Mind-IC
then 'agree' and in unison holographically project 'Time's'  quasi-laws; but
just as long as 'Time linear perception' is useful.

Again*STEM+IC Hypothesis: Bringing First-MIND/STEM+IC into myriad-manifestation
of kaleidoscopically infinite potential is the very Prime-Motivation-Impetus of
'all' energy as an unfied 'First-MIND-origined' contiguous whole.  There is a
method to the madness; and it is beautiful, & terrible, & Wyrd & inexorably
ubiquitously & actually/physics-ally 'present' while being ubiquitously the
Binding-Force of this Whole Cloth of All-Energy.

* * The STEM+IC/Premise:  All Space Time Energy Mass plus
Information-Computation is the formative-projection of MIND as the
First-estate/level/PrimeMotiveEnergy level of the infinite
gradient-energy-spectrum of the known & unknown Univere/Aexoverse(likely as
ours being one of many low-density universe-bubbles within a more dynamic &
dense super-energy 'space').

At various spectrum-plateaus we identify a certain 'whole dimensional
brackets/cross sections of the -rainbow- as it were' as 'alternate
dimensions;'  and this as opposed to using the term 'dimensions' as X/Y spacial
positional coordinates etc. Thusly are the many &/or several (maybe infinite)
'alternate dimensions'  radiating out from the STEM+IC/FirstMind-IC Prime
Source Dimension as the Centre of All Motivational/Inertial Impress of
Quantum-Infinity.  Physics 'laws' do evolve and are only 'constant' in that
they are in constant kaleidoscopic dynamic motion within the 'Timeless Whole.'
So we don't really 'know' from moment to moment what we merely 'think' that we
know.

?Is this simply 'religion' disguised as science?  I say negative to that, and
moreover religion was a tangential step-child to the evolving First-Mind-IC
expansion within our bio-Planetary environment that was at first shamanism,
then clarifying and evolving into Alchemy-Astronomy, then onto
Physisc/Astrophysics and the bio-sciences ad-infinitum.  And at that stage we
had to usurp the challange of cowardice/timidity/paranoia that masqueraded as
self-preservation-survival.  And only then we collectively began to  turn the
tables on the paranoids when the bolder & more adventurous among us realized
that real 'survival' depended on the curious/bold/creative and we thusly move
inexorably onward & upward.

Lions can whip tigers anyday because lions from cubdom onward hone their
surival/battle/hunting skills by brawling continually with their peer/siblings.
 And thusly our internacene-brawls are probably as stimulatively 'good' for us
as they are 'fun.'  A little 'blood in the eye' is good for the soul.

*Of Note:  This is all starting to sound somewhat 'Mayan' which was 'not'
necessarily my nor the academy of STEM+IC theorist's intent
methinks.-JO-/Poet-Alchemyst;)

Windows Live: Friends get your Flickr, Yelp, and Digg updates when they e-mail
you.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_3:092010