Lawrence de Bivort wrote:

Would there be any utility to taking your text and adding some formatting to
resemble the actual report? (I'm not suggesting that you must be the one to
do it.)

It will preserve the formatting if I export it to Microsoft Word or HTML. If I am going to go to the trouble to do that I might as well convert the whole thing to text Acrobat, the format God intended Acrobat files should be. But that would be a large departure from the original. I would have to rustle up new copies of the graphic images to make it look half decent. It reduces the file size to 112 KB, which is temping. 4 MB is ridiculous. (I just did a test run conversion.)

Michel Jullian wrote:

Fleischman
Internationa] Conference
Japan Journal oj Applied Physics
Spzak
Thennochimicc Acta
Spzak

Thanks. I will make these corrections to the ABBYY file. Not sure what to do with it after that.