Jed sez:

>> But IMHO, it seems to me that occasionally you DO care what
>> others think.

>I care what some people think. Especially intelligence analysts.
> My point is that it would be politically inept to bring up
> these issueson LENR-CANR.org. Imagine a contractor shows up at
> your door to do an estimate, and says:
>
>"Hi there! People say I'm a crook. Let me tell you why that
> isn't true . . ."

You make a valid point.

OTOH, if one is playing the role of a contractor, and this contractor
shows up at a prospective customer's door and the customer sez: "I
hear you're a crook."

Wouldn't it be nice to have something already prepared? Like
references?  ...as well as why those who are saying I'm a crook should
be discounted?

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com