Jeff Fink wrote:

> There is interesting news as a result of leaked e-mails. It shows that the
> scientists who have been pushing the man made global warming agenda have
> been suppressing and altering data.

It shows that some of them have been doing this, to some extent, mainly in
ways that are unimportant. In my experience many if not most scientists
violate academic ethics. This is because there is no monitoring and no
punishment for doing this.

The violations of these researchers are trivial compared to the researchers
who oppose cold fusion. For that matter, some of the cold fusion researchers
are worse than these people.

This is a tempest in a teapot, and it does not call into question the
fundamental finding of the field, any more than the misbehavior of the
plasma fusion scientists in opposition to cold fusion proves that Tokamak
reactors do not work.