On Nov 28, 2009, at 9:27 AM, Michel Jullian wrote:
This, plus the flickering hot spots observed on the (probably
desorbing) back of the Mylar backed SPAWAR cathode discussed the other
day (if they are indeed CF effects which I see Horace disputes)... Any
additional experimental evidence of the PF effect occurring on
simultaneously desorbing and electrolyzing Pd surfaces?

Michel

I don't necessarily *dispute* that the flashing hot spots are CF effects. I only think that should remain an open question. I would of course love to see it proved that the flashes were driven by nuclear energy, but I think that is far from certain at this point. It will take correlating the flashes with nuclear events to prove it one way or another, possibly in conjunction with trace tritium to ensure neutron generation from any fusion events large enough to create a flash.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/