From: Mauro Lacy [mailto:ma...@lacy.com.ar]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 7:48 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:New hypothesis about what Steorn is up to

> The news that Steorn is advertising their own failure on Al Jazerra is
mind boggling.

> What to make of this? Are these people extremely clever and using
reverse psychology? Or are they what they appear to be: stupid,
> incoherent, and flapping around trying one scheme after another, like
candidate about to lose an election in a landslide?

> Here is my hypothesis Ver. 3.42: They are trying to give over-unity
energy research a bad reputation. Someone, somewhere knows that magic magnetic
motors really do
work. This person wants to suppress the technology. So they are working
preemptively to make
everyone think these motors are the worst scam imaginable, with zero
credibility to 5 significant
decimal places.

> Just kidding.

If you extend the intention of "giving of bad reputation" to the entire field
of alternative energy
research (includind Cold Fusion, by example) that start to sound more like a
credible hypothesis.

And also consider that maybe they are trying to make alternative energy
INVESTORS to look like
fools, and make them spend their money in a bogus project, so they don't invest
it in a real one,
and are afraid to invest in another in the future.
Big PR tactics Steorn is taking since its very beginning, are compatible with
both of these
potential objectives.