On 01/25/2010 03:27 PM, Alexander Hollins wrote:
> Thank you to both steves, steven and stephen.  I've got them though, I
> was hoping there were some others to add to my list?

Did you check the links page at NSS?

http://www.nss.org/spacelinks/

Under "Organizations" they list about 20.  You probably know them all
already, but worth checking just in case.

Are you familiar with SSI?

http://ssi.org/

They're kind of low profile but back when O'Neill was running them, they
were one of the few organizations actually pursuing research into how to
build colonies in space (like, doing experiments, testing materials,
working with mass drivers, that kind of thing).  I haven't followed them
in recent years, don't know what they're up to these days.