On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 19:15:43 -0800 Mike Carrell said

If you want an understanding of the Papp engine, **study** the work of
Randell Mills and the evolution of Balcklight Power. The idea of anengine
running off nolble gases seems absurd, but argon, helium and water vapor can
for a catalutic system which releases *very significant * amounts of energy.
Papp performed a secret process to prepare his gases for the engine. We lack
details, but the findings of Mills point to phenomena that perhaps Papp
used.

Mike,

 I didn't know about the water vapor but it suggests a sonoluminesence type
environment, You mentioned It being catalytic which to my admittedly biased
opinion means Casmir geometry just like Mills Rayney Nickel. If the gas can
form a medium/meniscus that traps the water vapor and then compresses the
meniscus into Casmir geometry you do have all the ingredients. My
speculation is that Catalytic action only occurs when the geometry/Casmir
force changes [Chen Peng at Cornell University recently reported that
nanotubes only exhibit catalytic action at the openings and defects using an
AFM to record his data.] In most cases the reactants have mobility or the
catalyst is pliable enough to only accelerate the reactants -BUT in the case
of a RIGID catalyst of the appropriate small size such as a skeletal
catalyst the dihydrinos are cleaved apart and get to recombine and give off
another photon until they reach the next defect or change in geometry. Using
pressure to keep a meniscus squeezed just might equate to a rigid cavity.
The speculation would mean most of the heat is generated without byproduct
because the hydrino -dihydrino reaction just loops between falling to the
diatomic state and being broken apart by change in Casimir force -The
nuclear and chemical byproducts only occur in the destructive phase for
Mills when the reaction runs away and hydrinos react with the alloy walls to
produce hydrides or deuterides for Arata. Maybe the gas or liquid methods
may help sustain the reaction long enough for us to learn more about it
since the "cavities" are throw away instead of melting down like I think is
the case with Mills.-it would only take some cat whiskers to break the
parallel geometry and kill the field.

Specutively

Fran