Apology:  The excessive 'caps' are a personal cross referencing device.  I tend
to think 'spherical to a centre-point.'  Most human language (including
mathmatic-script) is obiously mono-directional reflecting 'Time-linear' logic
perforce.  Spherical-to-centre logic is 'Gestalt-logic' and obviously(again)
awkward to express in 'Time-linear' script.  Usually my articles(at best) tend
to 'spiral-to the-centre;' on a good day and the 'point begins to become
blurred to the observer; who has (resonably lost patience) with the whole
affair.  Yea I know, what good is the quirkily-unique point of view of a
'savant' (even if valid) if nobody else can follow it.~;-)  I get that.

I IS fair for a 'formal' paper to conform to more 'Time-Linear' script
conventions, but per my apologies, when I'm 'thinking out-loud' on the
key-board, the whole affair tends to reflect my routine Time-Mobius/Spherical
logic tendencies. My reply on 'Gravitons' follows.

Disclaimer:  GRAVITONs &/or TACHYONs as 'particles' concept=fictional
particle(s) & 'not' virtually-fictional.

REF:  GRAVION-TACHYON Carrier-Wave: Posit: Our relatively 'low-energy-density'
spectrum-range Universe is a Bubble within a 'hyper'/much higher energy density
'dark-energy space' medium with I have of late trying to shorten to
AexoBlackSpace.  AexoBlackSpace at its lowest energy density spectrum-plateau
would correlate to the nexial-eye of a Black-Hole Singularity in 'our'
space-time normal bubble-universe.  Thus the idea that I am trying to express
is that our bubble-universe arises (is inflated) via a common event in
AexoBlackSpace's hyper-fractallating super-currents.  The concept of the
big-bang is that in the eye of a AexoBlackSpace fractal-toroid(supermaelstrom
to us) that a low-pressure virtual 'pin-point' is created specifically at a
speed-density below the Base-Ambient-Speed-Density plateau of AexoBlackSpace at
the centre which graduates paroxismally into a egress-singularity which the
'Big-Bang' White-hole which subsequently 'inflates/creates' our Universe. . .
yadda-yadda, nuff said here.

I have been using the extended term for AexoBlackSpace(which is also
Parallel-Adjacent DarkEnergy Space) as Gravion-Tachyon(speed) AexoCarrier-Wave
which (theoretically to my model) 'carries' ALL other Wave lengths in the
Omni-Spectrum-Contiguity.  This Gravion-Tachyon(speed) Aexo-Carrier-Wave would
be the 'definition' of the ubiquitously & infinitely permeating Super-M-Brane
'connective-tissue' so to speak.

I have extended the argument to 'define' GRAVITY as an Electro-Plasmic
Phenomenon that is rooted and based in the existence of the Gravion
Tachyon(speed) Aexo-Carrier-Wave.

Admittedly I confusingly 'trade' the word descriptors 'back & forth' within my
work, mostly relative to my own personal thought emphasis at the instant that I
write it.  And for 'communication' this is also 'not' helpful I realise.
Ciao-Jack-

> From: orionwo...@charter.net
> To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
> Subject: RE: [Vo]:TIME-MOBIUS AEON replace 'TimeLineariltyAge'
> Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 19:27:30 -0600
>
> Jack sez:

> > We have thusly entered the TIME-MOBIUS INVERSE EVOLUTIONARY PERIOD of
> > the PHOENIX PLANETARY EPIC. . . hold on to your butts. . .WE are just
> > beginning ONE HELL OF RIDE! ! ! -Jack Harbach O'Sullivan-

> I see that Terry has already mentioned the excessive caps issue.
>
> As for me: Does any of your literature have anything to do with claims that
> our solar system is about to pass through the galactic ecliptic?
>
> BTW, do you know what a graviton-tachyon-wave is?
>
> I sure don't.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Vincent Johnson
> www.OrionWorks.com