Alexander Hollins, who also uses Gmail, wrote:

No, I did not see that particular email. [the Teller paper in HTML format]

Ha! I'll bet it is caught in your Spam filter. I don't know why that should be. Maybe Gmail's artificial intelligence has it in for the father of the hydrogen bomb. Anyway, look in the spam filter for a message titled: "How to see the text in image-over-text Acrobat files."

It is not important. You can read the paper here:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/EPRInsfepriwor.pdf

I uploaded the HTML version only to demonstrate how well the underlying OCR text conversion worked. It is impressive, given how fuzzy the original text is.