AND GO FIGURE:  www//http:DARPA-HISTORY of the Internet.  The original
DARPA-NET was further 'released' by the .gov; more or less.  However: not to be
Ludite/flat-earther; but, "Da ya think that DARPA may have 'retained' the
'back-door/skeleton keys?'"

Yea I know: It's a little late in the game to be worried about the 'above.'

MORE HISTORY of the 'Internet' world wide web-communitcations super-network(of
which I most definitely am also an 'addict' of):  During the '60's-70's' it was
NOT COOL to be 'publically' invested as being in any way nor form a constituent
element(corporate &/or private) of the DEFENSE-CONTRACT sector of 'business'
aka THE INDUSTRIAL MILITARY COMPLEX.  However UTAH-Inc. volunteered
enthusiastically in a HUGE WAY to become the HOME OF DEFENSE-DEPT/aka
DARPA/NSA/CIA-TECH Corp. Mega-Conglomerate as R & D capital of the world.

TODAY:  Virtually every internet-software/hardware innovation on planet earth
exists via HEAVY INVOLVEMENT--->R&D-->&/or--->MEGA-CAPITALIZATION via
UTAH-BASED INVESTORS.

P.S.: This is 'not' exactly some whacko-paranoid 'conspiracy theory.'  MEHOPES
that our UTAH-Fine-fellow citizens LIKE-US.

FYI-UTAH-CAVERNS-DATA-COMPLEX is the WORLDS LARGEST INSTALLATIONs of online
SUPER-COMPUTERS(Cray & Fibre-Optics state of the art) on planet Earth by a VERY
LONG SHOT.  These folks are hardly 'backwards' relative the
HIGHEST-TECH(everything-anything) on planet earth.

FOR EXAMPLE:  An alarming combination SUPER-DATA-BANK of the Union of the
HUMAN-GENOME-PROJECT combined which UP TO THE SECOND CENSUS data is compiled
there.  This amounts to a MEGA-COMPREHENSIVE
FULL-CREDIT/SSAN/MEDICAL/RESIDENTIAL/GENOLOGICAL history dossier center for
virtually EVERY HUMAN IN THE MODERN DATA-RECORDED PLANET and this baby traces
you up to SECONDS AGO.

Aw shucks; that's just plain old ridiculous!

DOES DARPA, for instance get to share this info(SPONSOR) with our earstwhile
'Mormon' brethren?

Am only I just a 'wee-bit' uncomfortable with this SUPER-CENSUS being kept
up-to-date on a VIRTUALLY MOMENT BY MOMENT BASIS upon ------->ALL OF US?!?

METHINKS the 'knee-jerk' trusting of either organized-super-goverment
bureacracy &/or super organized-religious govermental-scale bureacracy is a
'tenuous' proposition at best.  The shadowy union of both of these is as
alarming as when the Roman Catholic Church signed a 'full-cooperation &
information sharing' CONCORDAT with the 3rd REICH circa late 1930's/20th
Century.

?BUT WHAT TO DO?  Honestly; I haven't a clue.  But just the same---->IT KIND'VE
SUCKS just the same. . . Jack Harbach O'Sullivan