I recommend everyone see the video.

I doubt the content will be a revelation to anyone here but there were some interesting comments by Vysotskii and others. I love Vysotskii's reason for doing the biologic cold fusion research: "because it's interesting."

The only news to me is that Melvin Miles is working on a simple co-dep procedure and it has now produced heat in 6 out of 6 tests. Miles is also developing a low-cost high precision calorimeter. He described this at ICCF-15.

McKubre's caution about blindly scale up something that "we are certain is a nuclear effect" is well taken. I think it crazy to to scale up beyond a few hundred watts. Safety is not an issue that has come up often, but I wish it would. If Rossi has succeeded in doing what he claims, and it is not an error, then I sure hope it is stable and fully controlled reaction. It might be, for all I know. I have zero information on this.

The glow discharge reactions by Ohmori and Mizuno scared the pants off me, years before one of them blew up and almost killed Mizuno. I believe Mizuno's present experiments are safer. By the way, those are light water experiments not so different from Rossi or Piantelli. It is hard to say if they lend support. Just about everything Mizuno does is sui generis. I do not know if Mizuno's claims are real because they have not been replicated and the calorimetry is inherently difficult, but I would never bet against Mizuno. He is one of these people who is right more often than wrong, even when everyone else thinks he is wrong or can't make head or tail of his work, because it is so different from anyone else's.