Jed,

            I agree that these effects are all related for the same reasons
you state and that Arata supplies
the most compelling evidence. Your argument regarding this being fushion or
chemical and your reply
to Mike Carrel "50 kW for how long? How much energy? From what mass of
fuel?" implies you are not
considering ashless chemistry where changes in Casimir geometry could
disassociate the diatoms and reverse
the natural reaction to from diatoms. This would be a "fueless" source of
energy based on scale and geometry that could
explain the reaction of atomic hydrogen in a skeletal catalyst and provide
the thermal runaway and acceleration
of gas atoms into the surrounding lattice. This won't make me popular since
it suggests the limited fusion artifacts are
are only a side effect driven by this oscillation between h1 and h2 but it
does a better job of solving for the common denominator.
even sonoluminescence could be explained as this same oscillation where the
menisci act as the moving plates being driven by acoustic
energy. I am not trying to separate the lattice from the cavity because they
need each other like the hole needs
 a sail to accumulate wind pressure to make a whistle.

Mike Carrel said..
> Mills has repeatedly stated that there exists a H-2H catalytic reaction in
> which two H atoms can induce the hyrino transition in a third H atom. Once
> created, the hydrino can catalyse other H atoms. The conditions under whch
> the reaction rate may be significant include the cathodes or LENR cells.
The
> reaction is strongly exothermic, beyond ordinary chemistry. Such may
produce
> "excess heat", but does not account for transmutation or 4He production.
> Notably, Mills has not claimed any connection with LENR 'excess heat'.

As for the above comment from Mike I suspect that the Casimir force
accumulated by the conductive

plates permeates out into the cavity creating an environment where the
diffused gas atoms feel like they

are in constant contact with a third body. When the BLP animation shows a 3
body collision I don't think

it actually needs to happen - the geometry of the pore creates a
concentrated field allowing the atoms in

the plates to react remotely with the gas atoms allowing the transitions to
occur solely based on geometry

and whether or not the gas atoms are atomic or diatomic.

Regards

Fran