Terry sez:

> > Warm Regards,
> > Andrea Rossi
>
> He doesn't take criticism well, does he?

There doesn't seem to be much info out in the public domain concerning
Andrea Rossi. For example, if you search on "Andrea Rossi".

Wiki lists four Andrea Rossi's entries:

        (1) Economist, (2) Footballer, (3) Actor - Italian, and (4) cyclist

I gather neither of these Wiki entries pertain to the "Rossi" being
discussed within the Vort Collective.

Searching "Andrea Rossi Cold Fusion" brings up the following entries:

A link to what appears to be a medical PDF article:
http://ajplung.physiology.org/cgi/reprint/292/1/L92.pdf

A brief entry out in the Journal of Nuclear Physics:
http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=66
(not much info here.)

... and a few [Vo] entries.

Is there a primer on Rossi? All I know is that his claims of generating
excess "heat" appear to be extraordinarily phenomenal, if true - and of
course there's the rub. I gather his extraordinary claims do not appear to
have been substantiated by anyone outside of his own lab. And now he's off
building a 1 MW generator prototype on "an important site" somewhere in
America.

Makes me think of the following Woody Allen clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf64xSG0mxo

"They all thought I was mad!!!! Well... I'll show them! I'll show them
all!!!!"

Regards

Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com