Ok,I was clued in about Barker patents and others, Rex research
[http://www.rexresearch.com/coldfusn/nukwast.htm#brown] reveal evidence for
acceleration of decay vs delay. I am interested now in what types of decay
are involved And how measured. I am ignoring Gamma type since we have so few
dead researchers but some He-4/Alpha is detected and am also focused on Beta
since I assume the excess heat anomaly will work at least as well with
tritium as deuterium. Reifenschweiler effect is not presently associated
with excess heat but the 15nm titanium clusters loaded with tritium indicate
conditions similar to Rayney nickel loaded with hydrogen are present. Not to
imply that radioactive decay is in anyway needed to generate heat but rather
that use of tritium in place of deuterium could act like dye in the water to
help us solve the anomalous heat. Note I still feel fusion is a side effect
or result of an interim ashless chemistry/oscillation between h1 & h2
courtesy of delta in Casimir force that increases the energy, heat and
relativistic environment that increases the probability of fusion.

I am still searching for answers regarding accelerated and delayed Beta, do
they mean a measuring device counts fewer particles while the Radioactive
material is being stimulated? If the effect of the Casimir geometry is
relativistic as I am predicting would the radiation or particles
Received always appear slower just like the photon clock in the spaceship vs
a stationary observer - regardless of which frame is accelerated the clock
Always looks slower from a remote observation? My position is that the rate
of emissions seen by a remote stationary observer from a tritium atom near
luminal velocity would be slowed and when the atom is decelerated to the
same frame as the observer we would find the half life increased from the
observers perspective just like the twin paradox. The relativistic
interpretation of Casimir effect however decelerates the atom relative to us
the observers outside the cavity, We in effect become the more accelerated
frame and the atoms will appear to have a shortened half life from our
perspective when they return to our frame BUT the clock rate we observe of
emissions while the atoms are in this decelerated frame should still appear
slower just like the accelerated frame?

Regards
Fran

Rex Research http://www.rexresearch.com/coldfusn/nukwast.htm#brown  Nuclear