On 06/03/2010 11:59 AM, OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson wrote:
> FYI,
>
> My Google News on "Cold Fusion" brought me the following link:
>
> Free Science Public Day Challenges Mainstream Ideas Including Einstein
> and Bernoulli Theories
>
> Excerpts:
>
> "Guest speakers include Ron Hatch on GPS without relativity, Dr.
> Michael McKubre of 60 minutes fame on Cold Fusion, Neal Adams on the
> growing earth, and Bill Beaty on experimentation."
>
> http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4083874.htm

Very interesting talks. I would love to attend if I could, particularly
to the one called
"Using GPS to refute the equivalence principle". Maybe a video or a
transcript will be made available afterwards.
The demos and experiments also look interesting:
"Vertical Michelson-Morley experiment" and "Spinning Ring Model of the
Atom", to name a few.

Regards,
Mauro