*John-Some more interesting conversations on MICRO-BLACK-HOLED-PROTONS vs
Matter/Anti-Matter~:-)  Cheers Bro!  Life is GOOD~;-)---Jack*

DEAN:  Once the proton is gone full MICRO-BLACK-HOLE STATUS it is a PAST THE
POINT OF RETURN STATE.
And there is pretty much NO 'back-again.'

And 'Balanced Grey-Hole Status'  connotes a 'constant Hydrogen-Normal'
state.(at least the way that I defined it).

And FUSION is an
escalated/energized/MICRO-SINGULARITY-ATOMIC-NUCLEUS---->thusly 'stimulated' to
further DIALATE  to White-Hole-Status
thusly PORTALING-Einstein-Rosen'wise  MUCHO-XTRA-INGRESS AexoHyperSpace
Super-Plasma.  And this accounts for the FANTASTIC YIELDS of
the FUSION REACTION.  Adding this is that 'Solar-Stars' also make a
CONJOINED-MEGA-NUCLEUS defacto white-hole while the FUSION-CORONAL-SHELL
of the 'SUN' is----->MERELY THE SHELL OF A WHITE-HOLE.

Thus black-hole'ized Protons are indeed the ANTI-PROTON STATE, & the
balanced-grey-hole MICRO-SINGULARITY-SYSTEM is the Atomic-Matter-Normal state
of matter etc.

As far as the alleged 'observations' I would tend to conjecture that
upon-COLLIDER ENERGETIC ACCELERATION to COLLISION that 'some' of the Protons
are energetically-impact-destabilized-collapsed into
MICRO-BLACK-HOLE-STATUS---------------------->BUT--------------------->some of
the Protons  'rebound' back into BALANCED GREY-HOLE SYSTEMIC matter-normal
status and DO NOT 'fall' completely into micro-black-hole status; and 'thus'
the 'Sin-vree' observations.

------>Regards, Jack