Before anyone spends *too* much time trying to figure out /how/ it
works, I think it's worth investing a little more effort in  wondering
*if* it works.  It's easy enough to find a conventional explanation for
the effect; it's right there on the web page:

> Meanwhile, they are working on perfecting the technology and moving it
> into production. On Aug. 21, 2010 they will be having a demonstration
> in Arizona, USA, for people who are interested in pre-investment to
> help capitalize the further development of the technology.

So, there's no delivery date for a production model (they're still
working on that), there's no replication, there's no sensible
explanation for how it works, but right now, today, they're selling
shares.  OK.....

And of course let us not forget that this demonstration vehicle also has
a gas tank, loaded with conventional gasoline, which we are *told* is
never refilled because it's hardly ever used, only used, in fact, for
starting and for going up steep hills.  For sure...