Quite baffling. I love the amount of conjecture this tiny little
transportation device has spontaneously generated within the Vort
Collective. Nice to see that the Vort juices haven't completely
atrophied. Creative conjecture of this sort seems to have been kind of
sparse lately! ;-) I still remain skeptical of the claims, but would
enjoy being proven wrong.

This device reminds me of a gyro-copter, albeit a grounded
gyro-copter. I wonder if similar laws of physics are involved.

At present there are inadequate controls, IMHO. I wish they had a
similar device outfitted with traditional sales akin to a Viking ship
running alongside the one with the ingenious prop design. Would be
nice to make speed comparisons as they throw spears at each other.

Yeah, that's it... A lack of adequate controls. That's what's bugging
me. More controls please!

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com