On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:18 PM, OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson
<svj.orionwo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As the entire fleet bore down on Earth, as they entered our
> atmosphere, they were eaten by a dog.

Being an dyslexic atheist, Doug was clearly ashamed to admit that it
is a god which protects us.

:-)

“"I contend that we are all atheists. I just believe in one fewer god
possible gods, then you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts”

I love the militant agnostic bummer sticker:

"I don't know, AND NEITHER DO YOU!"

Me, I play it safe and believe in all gods.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Arthur C. Clarke", "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)

After all, we are a very young species in a very old universe.