-----Original Message-----
From: mix...@bigpond.com

> At 3300 mph, the kinetic energy of an Oxygen atom is 0.18 eV. (H is much
less). So unless some form of energy concentration is taking place direct
fusion seems highly unlikely....

OK, you are almost there - for Zeno. Forget the kinetic part - red herring.

Remember that it all begins with a laser focused at the bubble near a
channel or pore in the containment wall - IOW - the laser focuses into a
Casimir cavity. (see the patents on their site)

The "concentrator" could be the bubble itself, but not in the way you are
thinking IMO.

The bubble is a micro lens that focuses the laser beam "into reciprocal
space". IOW the focusing effect is so intense into the Dirac negative energy
field that we get an effect that is said to be "more intense than fusion"
more like a supernova, which is like saying that there is far more than 24
MeV per the same volume of space of the resultant alpha... which might
definitely give "radiation sickness" even at low levels of input.

This is not you workaday fizzix ;)

Which. Of source may mean that it is closer to Sci-Fi than they are willing
to admit. In fact, there is a 99% probability that this is no more than QBS,
and/or the lingering mental delusions brought on by radiation sickness, but
... OTOH ... we vorticians are always holding out for the major miracle, no?

I have a hunch that this one is more promising than most ...

Jones