Jones, We also have microwave suppression at many times the wavelength of
Casimir force - you don't have the Casimir geometry plates being attracted but
in a tail wagging the dog sense you have the suppression of much longer
wavelengths being upshifted to fit into the cavity -again this is my
relativistic interpretation based on claims of modified half lives & Naudts
description of a relativistic hydrino  but if I am correct then this group of
wavelengths is acting like a handle that the microwave cavity uses to re-orient
space time such that the existing waveforms can fit between the sides of the
cavity...  Arata  may be forming these  suppression cavities many times larger
than Casimir geometry between the nano particles forming his powder -something
which I also suspect plays an important part in pyrophoric materials -but taken
in context of your previous thread where Mills might be mistaking sub ground
states for bosonic like molecules able to form inside Casimir geometry and then
considering what happens when these bosonic molecules try to escape into the
surrounding lattice which can normally only fit 1 atom per cell you may get
your "cold" / ultra contained bosonic h2?
Regards
Fran

RE: [Vo]:Fwd: Cold Fusion Resurrection video is online!
Jones Beene
Sun, 07 Nov 2010 18:30:12 -0800