Lane does it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Td8juY1nw

I was in the science section of Barns and Noble and found it to be shrinking.
Science is considered to be
inaccessible by many young people.  Lane is bring the basic quantum questions
to life.  I hope it inspires others to go
forward and to consider science and to study science.  I have am also picking
up enough interest that I hope that
I have not made a major mistake.  I am sure I made some minor mistakes.

Lane and the Alien Scientist seem to understate the truth in Newton's
mechanics.  They do not jump to conclusions about an
aeather, vortex twisters, and shrunken atoms.  If we have made a mistake the
mistake is grounded in Newtonian physics and that's
why I believe the essence of it is correct.

Frank