>From Jones

> My apologies if this does not constitute arrogance, as it may only have been
> said out of frustration. After all, it must be very frustrating to speak to
> physicists
> about a speed of sound in the nucleus and wonder why you are getting a cold
> shoulder ...

On this point I can certainly sympathize with your commentary. ;-)

I can not speak for Frank nor his decision to have chosen to use the
term "sound" to describe what I gather are  interesting "vibrations"
occurring within the nucleus of atoms. It is in fact extremely
unfortunate precisely because the original meaning of the word tends
to get in the way of what I suspect Frank was actually attempting to
convey to his audience - that there may exist interesting vibrations
and harmonics at play. Not only that, such vibrations can perhaps be
understood and mapped using simple algebraic formulas. While it is
obvious to all who may be studying Frank's theory - the fact that
there is no actual "sound" implied, I suspect it is nevertheless
tempting for most skeptics to focus on the original meaning of the
word and glibly conclude that his use of the word (to describe dynamic
states of an atom's nucleus) must mean Dr. Z is nothing more than a
unformed deluded kook. It's almost a kind of cultural bias!

Therefore... cased closed.

How unfortunate.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson